COLD ROOM PANEL
Cold Panel is a great fit for cold-storage projects.
Allied Insulated Metal Panels allow for fast assembly times and easy installation, resulting in reduced construction labor costs and earlier business starts. They can be installed vertically or horizontally. They are available in seven different thicknesses and a wide range of colors to meet your design needs.
- Excellent energy efficiency: leads to energy savings & reduced CO2 emissions.
- The panels save 100x the energy used in their production.
- Minimum thickness: minimizes the footprint of the building & use.
- Reduces the size of the structure: lower environmental impact of the building structure.
- Being very light & thin, they require less delivery transportation, giving a low environmental impact.
- 95% of our waste products are recyclable.
- Our Processes & Products are CFC and HCFC free
- Our Insulated Panels do not contain VOCs & do not contribute to air pollution.
- Our Insulated Panels have zero Ozone Depleting Potential & there are no limits by the EPA or Environment Canada for its use today or in the future.
- Our Insulated Panels meet EPA blowing agent requirements for the reduction of Global Warming Potential.
Cold Panel Details
- Panel Width: 39 3/8
- Panel Length: 1’min – 39’max
- Metal facings: 22GA, 24GA, or 26GA galvanized steel
- Coatings: PVDF & SMP (other coatings available)
- Accessories: fasteners, sealants, brake formed flashings.
|Coral Red||Clay Red||Baztan Red||Tobacco||Sky Blue||Lake Blue||Marine Blue||Forest Green||Light Green|
|Snow White||Oyster White||Pearl Gray||Silver Metallic||Black||Cream||Sand||Light Wood||Dark Wood|
Other RAL colors may be available by special request with a minimum of 10,800 sq ft.
Price Your Panels
What People Are Saying
“We built a 50×80 with a 40 ft scissor door as a hangar for my airplanes on a farm in Montana. Unbelievably strong building. Assembly was fast and straightforward. Great people to deal with.”
Allied continues to provide first-rate service with invaluable input on the design, engineering, fabrication and delivery coordination of all the steel buildings we ordered. Allied provides quality control and has delivered all buildings to project specifications provide invaluable support to the project team and client. We are satisfied with service provided by Allied and have all intentions of continuing to work with them – an indicator of their performance.
“Allied Steel Buildings was terrific to work with from start to finish. Top quality performance and unmatched expertise!!!”
“We needed steel and siding for an indoor horse arena at 7000ft with a 90 pound snow load. After researching other companies Allied Steel Buildings had the materials that best fit our needs. They were very helpful and great to work with. I highly recommend them.”
“Very happy with the service I received. The customer service was outstanding, the personnel was professional and very knowledgeable of their products. I will definitely be recommending Allied Steel Building. Thank you for the GREAT service.”
The Allied experience have been a great success to us in Chile. Great support, always on time and with superb professionalism. A trusted company with a reliable team and proven knowledge.
Request Specification Sheet