Although it may sound like a relatively new innovation, insulated metal panels have been in use for decades. In fact, the idea of using foam-core panels in construction first became popular during the 1970s.
Ever since then, constructors and designers have relied on insulated metal panels for their exceptional thermal efficiency, aesthetics, structural integrity, and ease of installation.
But what exactly is an IMP? Let’s find out!
If you’re looking for IMPs for your construction project, Allied Steel Buildings can help you out! We offer comprehensive solutions; from design and delivery to support. Get in touch now!
CALL NOW 1.877.997.8335
Read more about Insulated Metal Panels:
- Everything You Need To Know About Insulated Metal Panels
- Why You Should Choose Insulated Metal Wall and Roof Systems for Your Construction Project
- Everything You Need To Know About Performance Testing of IMPs
- Quality Testing: How Insulated Metal Panels Are Tested
- Selection Guide: How To Select The Right IMPs For Your Construction Project
- How Insulated Metal Panels Are Produced
- Everything You Need to Know About Design Parameters of IMPs
- Installation of Insulated Metal Panels: How It’s Done
- What You Should Know About the R-Value of Insulated Metal Panels
- Why Panel Thickness Matters in the Selection of IMPs
- Comparing Insulated Metal Panels to Other Options
- Insulated Metal Panels: All the Benefits and Features They Offer
- Construction 101: How IMPs Improve the Thermal Performance and Aesthetics of a Building
- Comparing Thermal Resistance of IMPs to Other Materials